You have big ideas, you know you can make them happen, BUT you are stuck doing work you don’t love.
You want to make a change, BUT you just don’t know how to get started.
It's time to take action!
What are you interested in today?
- 90 minute session to learn how to impress your interviewer
- practice for behavioral, situational and skill-based questions
- reduce anxiety and increase confidence
- impress with the appropriate body language, behavior and appearance
- BONUS: email scripts you can use to follow up after the interview and stay top of mind
- 60 minute online conversation about your work experience and career goals
- awesome resume design that will win over recruiters & hiring managers
- modern layout and copy within 5 working days
- BONUS: customizable cover letter
- 60 minute chat on a career-related topic of your choice
- a detailed strategy and plan of attack
- increased confidence
- BONUS: email scripts you can use at any part of your job search
Ready to give your career a boost?
Apply for 1-1 coaching *
* We are only able to take on a very limited amount of 1-1 clients per month.
yES, YOU CAN...
- Feel deeply committed and motivated at work
- Have a manager who invests in your development
- Contribute, share ideas and make things happen
- Have open, honest communication & feedback
- Have freedom, flexibility and a friendly work culture
- Get paid what you deserve
And you don’t have to figure it all out on your own!
IS 1-1 CAREER COACHING
Let’s go over the types of people this program will work for, so that you see if it’s a fit for you:
BUT BUT BUT ...
WHAT YOU ARE
GOING TO LEARN!
Our 8-week program is designed to give you answers on what career path will fulfil you and an action plan to land your dream job.
It’s for you whether you are looking to get clarity on your career goals, need professional help for your next career move or want to kick-start your career abroad.
Results you can expect
Asking Matilda for help was definitely a great decision for both my personal and professional growth. We met, she asked me questions that even I hadn't thought about my career path and expectations, while she listened carefully and absorbed everything I told her. Afterwards, she transformed all this information and presented it in my CV as if it was me talking, but from this much higher level of self-confidence and eloquence, using the most accurate keywords for my profile.Project manager
Matilda is so kind, dedicated, and focused on supporting her clients to find those details that will upscale their careers. What I loved the most is that you can have a consultation to check what are you looking for, so the service is 100% customizable.HR associate
I have had a great experience with Matilda! She listened closely to my experience and career journey and helped me get a CV that reflects my personality and showcase the added value I can bring to the table. I couldn’t be happier with the end result. Besides of helping me with my CV, cover letter and LinkedIn, Matilda also gave valuable insights in how to stand out and differentiate myself from other applicants.Procurement Buyer
Matilda is super passionate about her job, which is in fact her mission. I am totally advising everyone who need help to find their career path to contact her, they will be in the best hands!HR support
"It was great to work with you and I was surprised how many factors play a role in the whole recruiting process. I've learned a lot from you and you made it really easy and not stressful with you sunny attitude."senior creative producer